1. Mug shot/Closeup of the host (Preferably a loving picture with a pet)
2. 2 pictures of the host with other pets
3. One picture of the living area.
4. One picture of the sleeping area
5. One picture of the balcony/lawn
6. One picture of the locality
7. One picture of the building approach
8. One picture of other dogs in the house (If Any)
9. Share one id proof and address proof along with the pictures.
How does this work
1. Once the listing goes live you can start taking bookings.You will have full control on whom you want to host and for how long
2. We manage the tech, marketing and customer support and charge a small commission fee for it.
3. Once a stay is completed we deduct the fee and transfer the booking amount to you.
Snouters code of conduct
1. All stays will be dedicated stays from one pet parent only
2. While hosting a Snouters pet I will not be hosting any other customers pets in my home.
3. All Cat bookings would to be accepted at 50% of the price of dogs
4. I will not cut the platform and ask customer to pay directly if the customer lead was passed on to me by Snouters.
5. Snouters has the right to remove my listing in case of violation of any of the above codes of conduct.