When you meet/talk to a new client, it’s important to assess if the pet and owner are a good fit for your business. It’s critical you start on the right note for a good experience. Remember the customer will want to know about you as much as possible because after all they are leaving their fur baby with you. Tell them about-
- About your home
- Pets you’ve had or cared for in the past.
- Why do you love pet sitting?
- Your daily routine and what your schedule is like.
- About other people in your home.
- Any pets you have that may interact with their pet.
Every pet hosting will be a totally new experience, but gathering information about the pet before booking will help avoid surprises. Always urge the customer to fill the pet profile before the start of the stay –
This will give you critical information on pet health history, eat and play routines, behaviour history, and emergency contacts.