Congrats on going live with us! Do read through the process to start taking bookings.
The booking process
- You will get a notification by email and whatsapp whenever you get a booking
- To accept a booking Raise an invoice by logging into your account – Watch this video to understand how to do this. When you raise an invoice, the customer will get a payment link automatically.
- The customer will also get a toll free number where they can speak to you before making the payment. This is completely optional.
- All stays are considered confirmed only after full payment
- We charge a 50% commission on the first booking to cover for the onboarding charges post which a standard commission of 15% applies
- You will get the payments within 48 hours of checkout.
- In case some host is not available in your area you get a chance to get the booking. The details of such bookings will be shared via whatsapp with you.
Some key do’s and don’ts on the platform
- Do not share your personal number on messages with the customer. This is for your own privacy protection. The customer can always call you from the toll free number.
- Do not accept visits without payments.This will ensure only serious customers end up visiting or booking trials.
- Do not accept the booking outside the platform. Doing this puts you at a very high risk and Snouters will not be responsible for any unwanted situation created by this.
- In case you are not available on certain days – do block your calendar out so that you do not get any requests. Learn how to block calendars here.
Please go through the host guidebook in detail to become a better host
In case you have any other issues feel free to reach out to us on email@example.com for a speedy response.